Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Malaysia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of Hilton and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
3. The contest commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be contacted. The judges’ decision is final.
4. To enter, entrants must go in person to [http://www.hiltonmalaysia.com/weddings] during the contest period. Incomplete or automated entries will
5. This contest is limited to one entry per person, per household. Multiple entries from the same person or same household will be disqualified. Various entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services will be rendered invalid.
6. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable as cash.
7. Hilton reserves the right to, at any time, verify and disqualify an entrant if it has reason to believe the entry submitted is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. Hilton reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
9. All entries in the competition become the property of Hilton. We collect personal information from entrants to conduct the contest and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required.
10. Entries may be entered into a database and Hilton may use the entrants’ names and details disclosed for future promotional, marketing, sand publicity in various forms, and by entering this contest, the entrant consents to such use. Additionally, all literary works submitted as part of an entry become the property of Hilton and it is a condition of entry that those literary works may be used for their own promotional, marketing, and publicity purposes without restriction.